Peanut Butter Pumpkin Seed Granola
- 4 cups gluten-free oats
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup chia seeds (optional)
- ½ cup CB’s Organic Peanut Butter, Creamunchy
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- ⅓ cup agave
- 1 cup CB’s Naked Styrian Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 ½ cups shaved coconut flakes
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Line a large baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
Dry mix: combine the oats, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon and chia seeds together in a large bowl.
Wet mix: warm the coconut oil in a small pot on the stovetop over low heat. Once it’s liquid, mix the peanut butter and agave in.
Pour wet mix over the dry mix. Stir to combine.
Spread mixture onto the baking pan (½” thick).
Place in oven to bake for 15 minutes.
Remove the granola to give it a stir. Bake for 10 more minutes.
Mix in the pumpkin seeds and coconut flakes. Bake 5 minutes.
Remove from oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- Serve in a bowl with coconut, dairy or almond milk.
- Sprinkle over yogurt or a smoothie.
- Take in a to-go container for a snack.